At a Glance
- Situated in the heart of the Somerset countryside
- Range of beautiful function rooms ideal for either intimate or grand celebrations
- Licensed to host your civil ceremony
- The Tor View Suite is a gorgeous, light-flooded function space with breath-taking views
- Fantastic selection of wedding packages available
- Wonderfully comfortable range of accommodation available for you and your guests
The CrosswaysSituated in the heart of Somerset, welcome to The Crossways, a family owned, independent hotel. The Crossways offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside, and a host of fantastic wedding packages, it makes for a beautiful venue for you to spend your wedding day.
Whether you are planning an intimate affair or grand celebration, our experienced and dedicated staff will be on-hand to assist you every step of the way. We understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, that's why we will stop at nothing to ensure it is everything you always imagined it to be. From an informal buffet to a delicious banquet menu, we can offer you a fabulous range of wedding packages designed for all budgets and sized weddings!
Our most popular function suite is the Tor View Suite. Bathed in natural light and boasting breath-taking views over North Somerset and Glastonbury Tor, it is the perfect place to capture those first moments as a newlywed couple. What's more, with a license to host your ceremony, you can say 'I do' in our wonderful venue.
With a range of accommodation also available for you and your guests to spend the night in too, The Crossways truly does have everything you need for an unforgettable wedding.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.