At a Glance
- Luxurious stately home located among 1000 acres of parkland
- Stunning backdrop of the Formal Gardens gives you an ideal location for wedding photos
- 28 bedrooms available for your wedding party
- The house is licensed for civil weddings and has a church on site too
- Exclusive use venue - the house and its staff will be at your disposal for your special day
- Home to an internationally renowned collection of art and antiques
Weston ParkMake yourself at home at Weston Park which is a luxury stately home and the perfect backdrop for your wedding day. Weston Park has attracted royalty, prime ministers, poets and artists throughout the years. Weston Park was first mentioned in the Domesday Book, and was built in 1671 for Lady Elizabeth Wilbraham and was inspired by designs in Palladios First Book of Architecture.
Although our venue is steeped in history, Weston Park has a very modern outlook. With an absolutely gorgeous backdrop combined with 5 star service, award winning food and well-appointed accommodation, Weston is a fully functioning and living house that is fully staffed and at your disposal. Oozing a warmth and an eventful past at every corner, the house is home to an internationally renowned collection of art and antiques.
The wood-panelled library is located at the heart of the house and is a quaint location for your wedding day. With the ability to light a roaring fire during the winter, or open the doors onto the gardens in the summer, this room is ideal for any time of year and any kind of weather.
Weston Park is only available as an exclusive use venue, meaning that the entire house and its staff is at your disposal for your special day. We are able to offer you the perfect mixture of tranquillity and privacy. Based on the Shropshire boarderi n the heart of the West Midlands we are the perfect setting for your wedding day and easily accessible from the M6 motorway.
For more information please get in touch with the team at Weston Park today.