At a Glance
- Licenced for Civil Ceremonies.
- The Montagu Arms Hotel has 24 luxurious, individually decorated and furnished bedrooms, all with their own delightful charm.
- Available for Private, Exclusive Use - the hotel will be closed to the public and avilable for only you and your guests
- 3 AA Rosette Restaurant in the New Forest - A dining experience like no other in the area
- Exquisite English country gardens that will ensure the most beautiful photographs
- Experienced and discreet wedding team, trained to provide outstanding levels of service
The Montagu Arms Hotel
The Montagu Arms Hotel is set in the picturesque and historic village of Beaulieu. Full of character with its oak panelling, open fire places and quintessentially English gardens, the hotel provides an intimate and exclusive setting for your wedding in the New Forest where romance and history entwine. The hotel is licensed for civil marriage and partnership ceremonies for up to 100 guests held in either the traditional Oakwood Room, with original parquet flooring, or the elegant Terrace Restaurant, with views over pretty English gardens. The hotel can accommodate 100 people for your wedding breakfast in the multi award-winning restaurant plus up to 130 guests for your evening reception. From the moment you arrive at the Montagu Arms Hotel you will receive their famous red carpet welcome. Your wedding day seamlessly unfolds with or experienced and discreet wedding team, providing outstanding service based on traditional English etiquette, leaving you to relax and enjoy your perfect day.
The quality of food at The Montagu Arms will ensure your weding is one your guests will talk about for years. Head chef Matthew Whitfield will personally plan your wedding breakfast menu with you to ensure you are delighted with every aspect. Matt has carefully selected all his food suppliers to guarentee the highest quality organic ingredients for your dishes. Matt also grows his own herbs and vegetables in his kitchen garden and has fresh eggs daily from his own chickens. After your perfect day, you and your wedding party can retire to one of our twenty two individually designed and elegantly appointed suites or bedrooms. Some of our suites and bedrooms enjoy views over the magnificient Beaulieu Palace Estate whilst others overlook our enchanting and much loved English county garden.
Come and see the hotel for yourself. Clara, our Wedding Co-Ordinator, is here ready to plan the wedding they will talk about for years. Tel: 01590 612324 or email email@example.com