At a Glance
- Beautiful location with stunning sea views
- Fairy tale manor house, set within a tranquil 100-acre deer park
- Spectacular Georgian Orangery licensed for civil ceremonies
- Picturesque St Etheldreda's Church sited within the St Audries Park estate
- Immaculately manicured lawns, perfect for your photos
- Extensive accommodation for over 100 guests - available for both the night before and the night of your wedding
St Audries ParkSt Audries Park enjoys a beautiful location within 100 acres of a peaceful deer park and boasts the most stunning sea views. The striking fairy tale manor house, set within immaculate grounds, offers you a delightful setting for your special wedding day.
This spectacular venue offers a range of beautiful and elegant reception rooms for your day. The stunning Georgian Orangery is a charming and unique setting for your romantic ceremony. Following your ceremony, the grand banqueting hall can accommodate up to 130 guests for a delicious wedding breakfast. For your big day, you and your guests will enjoy full, exclusive use of the whole house, allowing you to have a private celebration with up to 250 guests for your evening reception.
When the day comes to an end, you and your guests can retire to one of the 41 stylish bedrooms and cottages reserved exclusively for the wedding night. For those where one day is not enough, we would be delighted to welcome you to St Audries Park the day before your wedding so you can all settle in and enjoy the wonderful surroundings that the estate has to offer for two days instead of just one! For a more cost-effective option, you can book our night before package 'Party at Peregrine' package for up to 40 guests.
St Audries was proud to be voted 'Best Coastal Wedding Venue 2019' at the UK's most prestigious wedding awards - The British Wedding Awards 2019.
The venue is conveniently located for travelling guests. It is situated close to Bristol, Taunton and the South West and is only 15 minutes from the M5.