At a Glance
- Nestled in the heart of the charming, South Yorkshire village of Wentworth
- Choice of two inviting function rooms for your celebrations
- Wedding packages available to suit all budgets and needs
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to assist with planning
- Just a stone's throw from the enchanting Holy Trinity Church, the perfect setting for a religious ceremony
- 11 boutique bedrooms perfect for both you and your guests to spend the night in
Surrounded by the rolling, beautiful South Yorkshire countryside, The Rockingham Arms Hotel is a wonderful backdrop for a traditional English wedding. A venue bursting with classic rural charm and character, The Rockingham is nestled away in the centre of the picture postcard village of Wentworth. Clad in ivy, this 19thcentury inn has everything you need for an unforgettable wedding day.
The Rockingham Arms boasts two fantastic function rooms ideal for any style of celebration you desire. Both are tranquil settings for what is sure to be a bit of a mad day!
If you are looking to host a religious wedding ceremony, The Rockingham is just a stone's throw from the enchanting Wentworth Holy Trinity Church! It would make a wonderfully intimate setting for you to say 'I do' to that special someone.
Planning a wedding can be a stressful ordeal, that's why The Rockingham have wedding packages to suit any budget or needs. And with your own dedicated wedding co-ordinator, you can rest assured everything is taken care of from the moment you get in touch. They will be able to assist you with room decor, and liaise with the hotel's esteemed chefs to create a delicious menu for your wedding breakfast.
The hotel boasts 11 boutique bedrooms perfect for you and your guests to retire to once the celebrations have drawn to a close. There are surely few more picturesque settings to wake up in than this gorgeous slice of Yorkshire heaven!
For more information on the kinds of weddings The Rockingham Arms Hotel can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.