At a Glance
- Peaceful surroundings, soft outdoor lighting, a woodland backdrop and the wedding ceremony you have always dreamed of on the tranquil water's edge...
- Exclusive-use for civil ceremonies, wedding breakfasts & receptions
- Fully customisable venue interior complete with Swarovski crystal lighting
- 'Mini-Moon' Spa Break for our newly-weds with four-poster bed, use of the private outdoor hot tub & a bottle of champagne
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator and excellent service
- 'Morning-of-the-wedding' pamper parties in our 'Snug'
Moddershall OaksSurrounded by an enchanting array of fairy lights spread throughout the surrounding trees and private woodland, Moddershall Oaks' unique wedding venue will bring something a little extra special to your big day!Moddershall Oaks' hand-made oak gazebo is the perfect setting for a woodland wedding only dreams are made of \u2013 on the water's edge of the private lake, with a fully customisable space including a garden aisle with seating for up to 100 guests, private courtyard with wishing well and additional standing space tailor-made to meet your requirements.The brand new landscaped garden is also ideal for taking in the fresh air with all of your guests during a drinks reception, or for enjoying live music on the lawn.
Perfect any time of year, Moddershall's indoor facilities come with a fully customisable interior and moveable walls to accommodate varying number of guests. With a selection of customised lighting options to choose from, including Swarovski crystal lighting to create a starry sky feel indoors, hand-made Italian glass chandeliers along with all the latest in audio and visual technology, you can ensure your special day is truly exceptional.
But the wedding doesn't stop there, as newlyweds are invited to spend the night in Moddershall's exclusive 5* Bridal suite, as part of the unique 'Mini-Moon' Spa Break, included in the venue hire charge. Complete with four-poster bed & spa bath, a late check out, use of the private outdoor hot tub, a bottle of champagne, cooked breakfast, and full access to the state of the art spa and leisure facilities, there's no better way to spend your first day as a married couple!