At a Glance
- Exclusive use of Leez Priory House & 40 acres of Grounds
- Personal Front of House Manager to help plan, co-ordinate and guide you through your special day
- The delightful Fisherman's Cottage - perfect for the bride and bridesmaids for the night before
- Choice of seven beautiful indoor and outdoor settings for your Marriage ceremony
- Picturesque inner Courtyard with croquet lawn for summer weddings and open log fires for warm winter
- Bridal Suite, complete with four-poster bed and Jacuzzi bath.
Leez PrioryThree times Winner of Wedding Ideas Magazine 'Best Wedding Venue', this magnificent Tudor mansion is one of the most sought after wedding venues in the country and has twenty five years of experience in providing perfect wedding days. Set in 40 acres of parkland, complete with lakes, lawns and a sweeping driveway, Leez Priory is offered to you exclusively for your wedding day.
Civil ceremonies can be performed in any of seven licensed settings including the stunning Great Tower which stands adjacent to the main house and outside beneath the carriagway for a truly unique setting. The stunning Great Hall can seat up to 80 guests for the wedding breakfast and the newly converted Coach House can seat up to 100 guests. As we offer exclusive use of the entire house you can also invite up to 250 guests for the evening reception and party.
Finally, our venue boasts 15 lovely bedrooms which are exclusively reserved for you on your wedding night, as well as a hidden cottage within the grounds for the Bride and Bridesmaids to stay in the night before the big day.
Leez Priory is located in the heart of Essex, yet is only 15 minutes from Chelmsford and the M11 to London.