At a Glance
- Rooted deep in the Shropshire Hills, boasting glorious backdrops for your wedding photos
- Licensed to host your wedding ceremony in a variety of spaces
- Can accommodate anywhere between 30 to 150 guests
- Exclusively yours for 3 days to create your dream wedding!
- Their experienced and dedicated team will be on-hand to assist with any and all planning
- The barn has undergone an extensive and beautiful renovation
Camlad BarnsIdyllic and peaceful, Camlad Barns is a wedding venue plucked directly from a fairy-tale. Rooted deep in the heart of the Shropshire Hills, overlooking the Camlad Valley, it has everything you could ever desire for your dream wedding. Having undergone an extensive and luxurious refurbishment, the barn offers a wonderful marriage of vintage, rustic charm, and modern facilities to provide you with a truly unique setting for your special day.
When booking with Camlad Barns, you have exclusive use of the entire venue. Preferring to keep things simple, the team at Camlad offer the venue as dry-hire only, and allow your imagination run wild across the barns as you create your dream wedding! However, they will be on-hand throughout the planning process to ensure that everything is going as planned. Yours for three days, you and your guests can explore and relax in this picturesque slice of Shropsire, all while celebrating saying 'I do' to that special someone!
With the ability to host anywhere between 30 to 150 guests, Camlad Barns is equally suited to both intimate and extravagant celebrations. The venue itself includes the glorious Main Barn, which includes original features such as vaulted beams, their colourful courtyard - perfect for a drinks reception, and many more rustic spaces.
What's more, Camlad Barns holds a license to host your ceremony in either their Main Barn and Wain House.
For more information on the kinds of weddings Camlad Barns can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.