At a Glance
- Gorgeous Vineyard built 8 years ago on the site of an ancient farmhouse
- Boasting a gorgeous rustic ambiance in the heart of the Bologna hillside
- Choice of locations for any style celebration you desire
- Operated by the renowned wedding company Specialo offering an amazing all-inclusive package
- Luxurious accommodation available for you and your guests
- Mouth-watering menu options created from the finest Italian produce
The Vineyard from "Specialo" all-inclusive WeddingsBuilt eight years ago on the site of an ancient farmhouse, just outside of Bologna, Italy, welcome to The Vineyard. Run by the renowned wedding company Specialo, and offering panoramic views and an unrivalled level of luxury \u2013 you will not forget a wedding at The Vineyard in a hurry.
Nestled away amidst beautiful Lambrusco grape vines and gorgeous Bologna countryside, Specialo's Agriturismo wedding venue offers you an escape from the everyday as you celebrate saying 'I do' with your very nearest and dearest. Exclusively yours for the entirety of your stay, Specialo offer an all-inclusive wedding package that goes beyond the realms of what you believed imaginable. Including accommodation for both you and your guests, transfers from Bologna airport, entertainment, drinks, and food, you will want for nothing while at The Vineyard.
On the eve of your wedding day \u2013 when you arrive at The Vineyard \u2013 you and your guests will be treated to a sunset pre-party Specialo style! Giving you a chance to relax and greet your guests, it is the perfect way to begin an unforgettable wedding experience.
If you wish for a Catholic ceremony while marrying at The Vineyard, you will be treated to the imposing church of Levizzano Rangone. All other ceremonies take place in the nearby Savignano Town Hall. Alternatively, if you wish to only host a symbolic ceremony next to the opulent infinity pool, or in the intimate balsamic vinegar cellars.
For more information on how Specialo could host your dream wedding at The Vineyard, please do not hesitate to get in touch.