At a Glance
- Luxurious Bridal Preparation Barn \u2013 'The Nook' dressing room with ensuite, large ornate mirrors, chandeliers, gorgeous space for the dress/veil, loads of light, mini kitchen
- Fabulous 'Wedding Suite' accommodation for the Bride and Groom
- Exclusive use of 3 beautifully restored barns on the family farm amid immaculate manicured lawns, The Nook and courtyard, Orchard, ensuite dressing room, ample parking
- Award-winning caterers producing fresh, wholesome menus using carefully sourced produce often from neighbouring farms and local suppliers.
- Stunning 12th century church located just a 20-metre walk from The Tythe Barn gardens
- Wood-fired Pizza Oven, Festoon / Fairy Lights, Drinks Stations, Sweet Cart, Feature Backdrops offer flexibility and provide numerous options to make the barn your own!
The Tythe Barn LauntonAt the Tythe Barn, Launton, we are passionate about weddings. We have a beautiful, rural setting, gorgeous grounds and an exceptional team on board. We are often told that we have considered every last detail and that the venue offers everything a couple could need for their dream day.
The Tythe Barn is a family business and sits on our family farm - a perfect, peaceful place to hold your wedding celebrations. The venue is fully licensed for civil ceremonies and offers you the choice to say \u201cI do\u201d in the stunning gardens or in the romantic main barn.
The Tythe Barn is a 14th Century barn, full of charm and character and this serves as your backdrop upon which you can create your own perfect wedding day! The Tythe Barn and the adjoining Cowshed can seat between 40 and 165 guests for the wedding breakfast, with space for up to 200+ guests in the evening. There is also the option of having a marquee on the grounds to accommodate larger wedding parties.
The Nook is our luxurious bridal preparation area, perfect for the bride and her bridesmaids to get ready in style. If you can't bear to leave us, have a sleepover in our tucked away Shepherd Hut - a bridal suite that offers a unique, cosy retreat for your first night of married life.
Our in-house caterers are an incredible bunch of highly-trained and well respected chefs who will create truly delicious dishes for an unforgettable dining experience. Their passion for all things food is endless and the team enjoy catering to all manner of personal tastes and budget. We offer an extensive wine and champagne list and our drinks licence allows you to celebrate until midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
We offer support, help and guidance with all aspects of the planning of your wedding and our advice is always there for you when you need it. The team at Tythe Barn are on hand to help from your very first enquiry, through to the big day itself and draw upon our wealth of experience to ensure that our entire team are working seamlessly together with you to create and host your special day.