At a Glance
- Situated in the heart of the breath-taking Scottish Borders
- Brand new wedding venue opening in the Summer of 2019
- Flexible and versatile space with room for up to 200 guests, but equally suited to intimate celebrations
- Family run business offering a truly personal level of care
- Jaw-droppingly beautiful backdrops for your wedding photos
- Say 'I do' on their gorgeous champagne lawn!
RunningburnSurrounded by jaw-dropping natural beauty in the heart of the Scottish Borders, welcome to Runningburn. Steeped in tradition but offering a brand new, state of the art wedding venue, Runningburn holds an unbridled wow factor that is ideal for your special day.
Set in such breath-taking, panoramic surroundings, your photographer will be able to capture beautiful wedding photos you will cherish for years.
Just three miles north of the historic Scottish Border market town of Kelso, yet in a wild world of its own, Runningburn is exclusively yours for the entirety of your celebrations. A family run venue, when booking with Runningburn, you can expect to receive the truly personal level of care your wedding day deserves.
Their expansive new wedding venue \u2013 only unveiled this summer \u2013 offers couples the flexibility of a marquee setting with the insurance of a solid structure, meaning that any potentially destructive Scottish weather won't interfere with your special day!
Runningburn is a wonderfully flexible setting, with room for up to 200 guests, it includes opulent touches such as a champagne lawn, starlit dance floor, and luxury catering facilities. Adjustable, Runningburn can be tailored to suit both intimate affairs or extravagant celebrations! What's more, you can even say 'I do' on the fabulous champagne lawn!
For more information on the kinds of weddings Runningburn can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.