At a Glance
- A historic Elizabethan barn on an organic farm in the Shropshire countryside.
- A totally blank canvas - you are free to choose your own suppliers.
- Two nights accommodation in The Courthouse is included (sleeps up to four.)
- Lea Hall gardens for photographs of the couple and close family.
- Weddings can be held on Saturdays or midweek on a Wednesday.
Pimhill BarnA historic barn wedding venue dating back to 1584 on an organic farm just outside Shrewsbury in North Shropshire. Pimhill Barn is licenced to hold civil marriages and partnerships in the barn itself, alternatively it is perfect for a wedding reception.
The barn provides a large space with a high vaulted ceiling and beautiful oak beams, exposed brickwork and a wooden floor. It is adjoined to a traditional brick cart shed with open arches, providing a covered outdoor area.
Weddings can be held on Saturdays or midweek on a Wednesday.
Pimhill Barn has seated capacity for up to 150 guests, or 250 or more if you wish to join a marquee on to the barn.
Pimhill Barn is a completely 'blank canvas' - you are completely free to choose all your own suppliers so that you can have exactly the wedding you have imagined. There is also no corkage charge. A full list of recommended local suppliers can be found on the Pimhill Barn website, covering everything from tables and chairs to flowers and food.
More photos and information including an up to date availability calendar and pricing information can be found on our website.