At a Glance
- Exclusive country estate nestled within the breathtaking Cheshire countryside
- Fantastic photo opportunities with a lake, manor house and manicured parkland
- Option to have your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening celebration in one location
- The experienced events team will be on-hand to help coordinate your day and ensure everything runs smoothly
- Beautiful and luxurious boutique accommodation for you and your guests
- Exclusive use venue offering you and your guests privacy across the entire estate
Merrydale ManorWelcome to Merrydale Manor, a luxury country estate located in the heart of Cheshire that will provide an exclusive, private and picturesque environment for your special day. This venue is the perfect choice for discerning couples looking to host an opulent and unforgettable celebration in the countryside.
Merrydale Manor is only ever hired on an exclusive basis, so you and your guests have the entire estate to yourselves. The estate comprises of a grand sweeping driveway that leads you through luscious parkland and manicured gardens. There is an exquisite manor house and a serene lake, providing the perfect views when you're saying 'I do' or to look over as you sip on a celebratory drink! The breathtaking grounds also offer the perfect backdrop for those all-important wedding photographs, you'll be spoilt for choice with the beautiful spaces on offer.
The pi\xe8ce de resistance though is the brand new, purpose-built Merrydale Suite and Bar where you can raise a toast, dine on delectable dishes or simply dance the night away. This contemporary space maximises views to the courtyard gardens at the back and over to the tranquil lake at the front.
There is a range of boutique style accommodation on-site, so you won't have far to go to rest your head after the celebrations! Each room is individually decorated and offers such luxuries as walk-in showers, Egyptian cotton towels and a delicious breakfast the following morning.
This is a luxury, immaculate venue and we would be delighted to show you around. Get in touch today to find out more.