At a Glance
- EXCLUSIVE HIRE: A unique stunning Orangery, the intimate Hayne House hunting lodge i n35 acres of landscaped grounds
- Outdoor civil ceremonies under the oak framed porch and from 2020 in the new garden gazebo
- Indoor Ceremonies in the purpose built Orangery
- 5 bedrooms within the hunting lodge and a further 5 bedrooms on the estate
- Inclusive pricing to include: venue hire, drinks, award winning catering, award winning DJ, chair dressing and a secure postbox
- Eco friendly building and a dedicated team
Hayne House is a family run venue, set in 35 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. We offer you exclusive use of our brand-new unique Orangery, former Hunting Pavilion of Edward VIII with its five bedrooms, and a quintessential English Cottage garden for your wedding ceremony and wedding reception.
What makes weddings at Hayne House different?
We honestly believe that what makes Hayne House so unique is that our all-under-one-roof orangery inherently lends itself to so many different wedding styles, colours and themes. The Orangery is light, airy and with the doors flung open, it's like being seated in the gardens. Purpose-built for hosting weddings, with all your needs in mind, at any time of the year, the Orangery offers you a flexible, contemporary, stylish and eco-friendly venue for a way of celebrating and entertaining suited to modern weddings - something truly different, in that it is built with laughter, light, luxury and love as standard!Why choose Hayne House for your special day?
For every couple and your guests, we are a professional, flexible and caring team, working with you and with the best suppliers to create a seamless wedding journey that culminates in perfect memories that last a lifetime.
Within easy reach to London and the South East, we are a popular choice for couples seeking an intimate countryside feel. This beautiful wedding venue offers exclusive use with the freedom to dress the venue to suit your individual styles and personalities.
Relaxed, romantic and different, Hayne House is your venue for the day
- Wedding Breakfast: 120
- Evening Reception: 150
- Licenced for Civil Weddings
- Minimum guests from 60