At a Glance
- Located in the beautiful Surrey hills, just a short drive from Guildford town centre and a few miles from the M25
- Recently refurbished to a high standard and decorated in a beautiful contemporary style
- 53 luxury bedrooms offering space for your guests to stay on-site in opulent and comfortable accommodation
- On-site luxury catering offering everything from a formal meal to afternoon tea and a BBQ
- Access to the newly refurbished spa and health facilities including sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
- Licensed for indoor and outdoor ceremonies making it the perfect choice for weddings in all seasons
Guildford Manor Hotel & SpaNestled in the heart of the beautiful Surrey Hills, The Manor House Hotel is an idyllic location for your perfect wedding day. Set within almost 10 acres of countryside, this unique hotel has undergone an extensive 2 year refurbishment and is licensed for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies. With 53 luxury bedrooms, onsite deluxe catering, spa and unlimited parking for your guests, Guildford Manor Hotel lets you celebrate your whole wedding day in one place. Hardly any other venue has all the perfect aspects for weddings like Guildford Manor Hotel does, being only a short drive away from Guildford Town Centre and a few miles from the M25, Guildford Manor Hotel is easily accessible. Enjoy the beauty of the gardens from the Bloomsbury Suite, a bright and airy room, perfect for a luxurious ceremony. Alternatively, the picturesque Pavilion offers an ideal setting for an outdoor ceremony, surrounded by beautiful Surrey countryside, a fairy tale location for a special moment. After the ceremony, relax and enjoy a welcome drink with your guests before being seated in the grand Lytton Suite for dining and dancing, complete with own private bar! Both rooms provide doors and windows to the countryside view as well as access to the grounds and gardens for those special wedding day photos.
From a sophisticated afternoon tea, to formal dining or a barbeque in the private courtyard, we offer you the opportunity to tailor your wedding day to your wishes, however we highly recommend that all brides come and have a look around to visualise their big day!