At a Glance
- Set in 3000 acres with perfectly manicured gardens, they are the perfect Wedding venue in the heart of Kent's countryside.
- Have your ceremony in their picturesque Maids Garden or one of 3 licensed oak-panelled rooms.
- The banquet rooms with fire place and original features are ideal for up to 85 guests. Marquees are available.
- Enjoy beautiful award winning food prepared with local ingredients.
- Bedrooms in the Manor House and Mews have seen a complete refurbishment channeling a 1920's style.
- Relax before or after your Wedding Day in their Champneys spa or enjoy a round of Golf on their 9-hole course.
There's nothing we love more than a good country wedding, so say \u201cI do\u201d at Eastwell Manor. A stunning and elegant location for your big day, we're the ideal setting for both wedding ceremonies and receptions. For an English country house wedding is difficult to beat and impossible to forget. With a dedicated team of wedding planners, our experts are on hand to make sure your every need is met and that your day runs perfectly to plan.The historic Manor House sits at the end of a long tree-lined drive, and comprises 60 individually styled elegant bedrooms and suites, overlooking the picturesque grounds. With its period charm, award winning cuisine, regal surroundings, warming log fires and some of the finest spa and leisure facilities in England, Eastwell Manor is a highly esteemed Country House Hotel with a quality of service hard to equal.
With a licence for Civil Marriage ceremonies, our wedding facilities include three beautiful oak panelled reception rooms and an Italian garden gazebo situated in our tranquil garden. The manicured lawns with views of the surrounding countryside are the perfect setting for marquee weddings too.
Choose from one of our wedding packages available throughout the year, designed to take the stress out of planning your wedding, leaving you and your guests to enjoy your special day at this breath-taking venue.
With sublime cuisine and the finest selection of wines, Eastwell Manor is more than a breath-taking setting; it's a place where dreams are made.