At a Glance
- A beautifully relaxed, privately owned, historical family home with pretty formal gardens and a stunning parkland setting
- Impressive marquee site with backdrop of the house available for weddings up to 1000 guests
- Exclusive use of the main Hall for smaller weddings of up to 60 guests, or a drinks reception of up to 100 guests
- Courteenhall Church is within walking distance of the house and is available for marriage services (conditions apply)
- Offsite accomodation included for the bride and groom with flowers and champagne
- Complimentary infill flower arrangements in the Hall and garden games provided on the lawn
Courteenhall EstateCourteenhall is the perfect country wedding venue in Northamptonshire. Because it is privately owned and lived in, we release only a small selection of dates each year. This gives you a unique opportunity to have your wedding at a Northamptonshire venue that you and your guests will not have visited before.
On the day, the Bride and her entourage get exclusive access to The Pytchley Bedroom in the House with far reaching views of the formal gardens and parkland.
A short stroll from the house is the wonderful Church at Courteenhall which is available for marriage services. As a contrast, couples are free to choose one of the stunning outdoor spaces at Courteenhall and celebrate with a humanist ceremony such as within our world renowned arboretum.
For wedding receptions of over 100 guests we provide a fully equipped marquee on the parkland, with the dramatic backdrop of the Hall on one side, and the acres of parkland and Courteenhall Church on the other.
For smaller weddings, guests can enjoy the inside of this beautiful country house with many of its original features and historical charm. The grand entrance hall is used for an impressive drinks reception, followed by a beautifully prepared wedding breakfast in the dining room.
As part of your package we provide you with a room at the Hilton Hotel. Arrive to a hand tied bouquet of flowers and a bottle of champagne in your room to end your day in more style!
We work with a range of fabulous caterers and entertainers and also have a list of specialist caterers for Asian cuisine. We do NOT charge corkage so you are free to provide you own drinks.
To give you a guideline on exclusive venue hire, a wedding for 100 guests with access to the house for a pre-wedding breakfast drinks reception and a fully equipped marquee on the parkland would be approximately \xa37,600 + VAT.
Specific quotations can be provided on request. Come and experience Courteenhall yourself and discuss your ideas with us.