At a Glance
- Grade II listed building situated on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey
- Overlooking the water, the ideal setting for the perfect wedding photos
- A range of wedding packages available
- In-house chefs available to create your ideal wedding menu
- 30 beautiful and luxurious bedrooms for you and your guests to stay in
- Fully licensed for civil ceremonies and services
Situated on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey, Chateau Rhianfa is the Grade II listed, fairy tale hotel you always dreamed of getting married in. This French style Chateau was originally built in 1849 and has been lovingly preserved with many original features to bring you the most romantic of setting for your wedding day.
When booking with Chateau Rhianfa, you have the choice of an amazing set of wedding package or something completely bespoke and personal to you as a couple. Their experienced and dedicated team have everything covered in the lead up to the big day, with a long list of recommended suppliers nothing is an oversight at the Chateau. Their wonderful chefs can create you a tantalising menu and can match whatever you choose to eat with an amazing selection of wines. What's more, with 30 beautiful and luxurious bedrooms you and your guests can spend the night in Chateau Rhianfa's expert care.
As well as the stunning architecture and original features, Chateau Rhinfa is also positioned just at the water's edge. Serene and beautiful, it is the ideal setting for wedding photos you will look back on and treasure for years to come.
For more information on how Chateau Rhianfa could create your dream day, please do not hesitate to contact them.