At a Glance
- We only hold 1 wedding a day so you can assured of our undivided attention
- Our gardens offer the perfect place to enjoy your reception drinks and to take photos
- With 3 onsite restaurants at the hotel, flexible menus offer you a variety of choice for your wedding breakfast and evening buffet
- SenSpa, our unique Thai spa, is the perfect place for pre-wedding pampering or a relaxing mini-moon
- Enjoy an outdoor wedding in our beautiful cedar garden with its evocative colours and floral scents.
- Hold your festival style weding in our 10 acre field, complete with bell tents, persian rugs and live acoustic music
Careys Manor Hotel & Spa
With the spectacular surroundings of the New Forest, beautiful bedrooms with four poster beds, delicious food and the multi-award winning spa for some pre-wedding pampering, you and your guests can expect a magical day to remember.
Nestled amongst the ancient trees of the New Forest, lies the enchanting Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa. This Victorian manor house has stood as the backdrop to thousands of love stories and will make the perfect setting for the beginning of yours.
Your wedding should be as individual as you are, so we hold only one wedding a day to ensure you receive our undivided attention. Our wedding Coordinator , Francoise, has been with us for over 15 years and will be on-hand to make sure all those special touches are in place and your day is flawless from start to finish.
The hotel is licensed for civil marriage and partnership ceremonies for up to 100 guests, so whether you choose Careys Manor for both your Wedding Ceremony and Reception, or just the Wedding Breakfast itself, it's the perfect venue to celebrate the first day of the rest of your lives as a married couple.
Careys Manor also offers you the option of a beautiful outdoor wedding in our quintessentially English walled Garden. Bursting with colourful flowers, Careys Manor is one of the few locations offering outdoor wedding facilities in the New Forest. Alternatively, choose a festival style wedding within 10 acres of field just next door to the hotel. Picture Hay bales sofas on faded Persian rugs, an acoustic band playing under a canopy of rustling forest leaves and twinkling lights strung between white Bell tents.
LAST MINUTE 2019 WEDDING PACKAGES AVAILBLE FROM \xa34950 WITH OUR 'MARRY ME NOW' SPECIAL OFFER.